What is Project Plus?
Project Plus is an upcoming game called Ao Oni: Collector's Edition (It was used to called Ao Oni Plus). This game adds more content such as Takuro, Mika, Takeshi and other modes.
IT'S RELEASED!!! Feel free to upload a video on youtube or help by contributing the Ao On: Collector's Edition editing.
This is no longer Ao Oni Plus. It has been named Ao Oni: Collector's Edition.
UPDATED: V.0.6.0 is released! Please download it again! It has been fixed!
Hiroshi - IF "Come With Me" OR "Stay Here" ---> Mika remains in the room
Mika - IF "Come With Me" ---> Hiroshi joins / IF "Stay Here" ---> Hiroshi remains in the room
Takuro - IF "Come With Me" OR "Stay Here" ---> Mika still joins :P
Takeshi - IF "Come With Me" ---> Mika remains in the room ---> Survives / IF "Stay Here" ---> Mika remains in the room ---> Dies
Hiroshi, Mika, Takuro and Takeshi - Ao Oni ignores you ---> Caterpillar Oni appears plus you can get killed.
Hiroshi - Meets Takuro
Mika - Meets Takuro with minor changes of dialogues
Takuro - Meets Hiroshi with most changes of dialogues
Takeshi - Same as Hiroshi but with few changes of dialogues
Picking up Basement Jail Cell Key:
Hiroshi - Mika Character Oni
Mika - Oni appear
Takuro - Meet Hiroshi with more dialogues ---> Oni Chase scene
Takeshi - IF "Come With Me" ---> Mika joins you / IF "Stay Here" ---> Mika turns one of them
Hiroshi - Takeshi dies
Mika - IF Hiroshi not with her ---> Suicide / IF Hiroshi with her ---> Alive ---> In the Annex Basement
Takuro - Takeshi verge on committing suicide ---> Takeshi survives
Takeshi - None
Angry Oni eats ladder:
Hiroshi - Takuro Trips ---> Takuro killed
Mika - IF Takuro, Takeshi and Hiroshi on the party and saw Oni ---> Run away alive ---> Still in the party / IF None ---> No Oni chase scene
Takuro - Takuro, Takeshi, Mika, Hiroshi saw Oni ---> Run away alive ---> Left the party ---> You can still save them in the old building.
Takeshi - IF "Come With Me" ---> Takuro tells them to run away / IF "Stay Here" ---> Takuro begs for help
Hiroshi - None
Mika - None
Takuro - Let Mika join ---> Recruit Mika / Chose Mika stay here ---> Blockman appears ---> Mika small dialogue ---> Mika killed.
Takeshi - None
Hiroshi - Takuro ---> Oni
Mika - Takuro ---> Oni / Takuro in the party ---> No Takuro Oni :)
Takuro - Hiroshi ---> Recruit ---> Hunchback Oni chase ---> Hiroshi in the end ---> Recruit / Mika dead ---> No Hiroshi
Takeshi - If "Come With Me" ---> Takuro doesn't turn one ---> Hunchback Oni Chase ---> Hiroshi in the end / IF "Stay Here" ---> Takuro turns one ---> No Hiroshi
The following codes are for Hiroshi's gameplay:
Infinity-2 - All pre-existing codes for Hiroshi except for South Park and Godmode are activated. Essentially; the easter egg appears, the timer is visible, the older portraits are displayed, and Blockman Oni will chase you around all at the same time in this mode.
Infinity-2 ALT - All pre-existing codes for Hiroshi except for South Park and Godmode are activated. Essentially; the easter egg appears, the timer is visible, the older portraits from 6.03 are displayed, and Blockman Oni will chase you around all at the same time in this mode.
Meow Mix - A Joke / Easter Egg mode. You play as a Cat but with faster speed.
HIROSI ALT - Use 6.03 portrait
The following codes are for Mika's gameplay:
Mika - Play as Mika in different story
MIKA - Activates the old-portrait effect of HIROSI mode while playing as Mika.
Mika JMU - Activates the effect of JMU mode's easter egg while playing as Mika.
M-BLOCKMAN - Activates the effect of BLOCKMAN mode while playing as Mika.
Mika 01 - Gives Mika an alt-costume/alt-appearance from the Vampire Mika fan-game series.
M-GODMODE - Enable Godmode with Mika
MIKA TIMER - Enable Timer with Takuro
MIKA ALT - Use 6.03 portrait
MIKA 01 - Use Old portrait with vampire Mika
MIKA 01 ALT - Use 6.03 portrait with Vampire Mika
The following codes are for Takuro's gameplay:
Takuro - Play as Takuro and with major different story
TAKUROU - Use Old Portrait
Takuro JMU - With JMU event
T-BLOCKMAN - With Blockman Chase
Taku-GODMODE - Enable Godmode with Takuro
TAKURO TIMER - Enable Timer with Takuro
TAKUROU ALT - Use 6.03 portrait
TAKURO SP - South Park mode and playable Takuro
The following codes are for Takeshi's gameplay:
Takeshi - Play as Takeshi with little plot twist
TAKESI - Use Old Portrait
Takeshi JMU - With JMU event
Take-BLOCKMAN - With Blockman Chase
Take-GODMODE - Enable Godmode with Takeshi
TAKESHI TIMER - Enable Timer with Takeshi
TAKESI ALT - Use 6.03 portrait
Upcoming Planned Features
Version 1.1 - Play the prototype version
Version 3.0 - Play the first version
Version 5.2 - Play the second version
Prototype Mode - Changes hiroshi, takuro, takeshi and mika clothes to the prototype one. Names are also changed. Gameplay not affected.
Secret Ending - Only can be obtained in Version 3.0 mode
Mixed Mansion Mode - Mixed rooms from older version
New Onis/Threats - New Oni that never attack the player will receive their own appearance
Takeshi - Play as Takeshi
Good ending for hiroshi:
Hiroshi will be able to ignore the noise, (MORE DESCRIPTION COMING SOON)
Originally, I planned Hiroshi giving one of the blue piece to Takuro, but scrapped it because that locked blue piece room would serve no purpose to it.
I planned Hiroshi to be the only survivor along with Mika the whole game. However, in this case, Hiroshi will forcefully join you. You can't stop it. Since this is scrapped, Hiroshi will not appear in the entire game if you are not willing to ask him to join her.
Mika Mode - 100% done
Takuro Mode - 100% done
Takeshi Mode - 100% done
Prototype Mode - 0% done
Version 1.1 - 18% done
Good Ending For Hiroshi:
Takuro South Park - 100% done
Mika South Park - 100% done
Takeshi South Park - 0% done
- Added Mika mode
- Bunch of New Codes including Hiroshi
- Two new onis added, one from pre-existing game and one from scrapped game. They only appear in mika's mode currently.
- Extended Mika's demo to the Old Building Section.
- Changed Mika's alt-attire to the one used in Vampire Mika.
- Added a new, secret area to the game.
- Secret code added.
- Fixed Squatto turns into a oni upon entering the basement during his chase scene.
- Meka Domo-Kun no longer spawns in Mika mode (he is still in the game though, somewhere...)
- Finished Mika's mode
- Added Takuro mode and finished it.
- Added rest of Mika and Takuro other modes (except South Park)
- Added South Park model swaps
- Added Alternate Pictures of Takuro and Mika from 6.03
- Added one event on Takuro Mode and Mika Mode (Hunchback Oni Chase)
- Mika will scream now
- Added Takuro South Park Mode
- Hunchback Oni should no longer be stuck if you enter the oni room and exit out of it.
- Switch Regular Oni to Tall Oni when you're at Shoji. (There might be a glitch where Tall Oni turned to Regular oni for a spit second)
- Fixed Takuro Closet Sprite if ao oni chase scene
- Added Mika South Park Mode
- Fixed some graphics error and attempted to fix one frame tall oni turned to regular oni
- Caterpillar Oni appears after you had exit out from the jail cell room, making the jail cell a useless defense. If you try touching it, you die.
- Play as Takeshi
- Added all other modes as takeshi
- Attempted to fix one frame glitch
- Added another hidden room in the Secret Museum Room
- The if you put code is updated
- "Prototype" characters mode added
- Fixed graphics error
- Version 1.1 is in the game!
- It is possible to save all of them in version 1.1 depending on the player's choices
- Added Takeshi SouthPark Mode
- As of version 1.1 story mode, your party will have follow you for real unlike disappearing.
- Hiroshi Good Ending added
- Secret Room is available in Version 1.1
- The west room of the secret room is added