|Japanese Name||美香 (Current)|
メグミ (Version 1)
Megumi (Version 1)
|Class||High School/Middle School Student|
|Movie Actor||Seika Furuhata|
|Appearances||Ao Oni series|
Ao Oni (School Ghost Story)
|Description||Takuro's girlfriend, a friend of Hiroshi's who refuses to explore the mansion with him.|
|Face Sprite|| (Version 6)|
Mika (美香 Mika ), originally named Megumi (メグミ Megumi ), is one of the four main protagonists in the Ao Oni series. Her name was origianlly Megumi in 1.1, but she had gotten re-named later on.
WARNING: This page may contain spoilers or solutions to puzzles. Read further at your own risk!
Mika is usually displayed as a middle school girl with big dark-colored eyes and brown hair that falls just above her shoulders. She usually wears a school uniform in the games. In the novel, she wears a pink tank top(magenta in the 2nd). She wears a white coat with pink sleeves, hood, and pockets(its white fluffyish in and completely pink in the 2nd) which she usually carries a small pink plush kitty in one of the pockets. She wears jean shorts and long black stockings and small brown heeled boots. Her hair is no longer down, for it is now longer then her original style in the game and is now in a high ponytail. Her bust is a bit bigger then Anna's despite her young age(currently unknown along with the other students).
Mika is the only female character present in the games(til in the novel, Anna became the 2nd). In most versions, Mika is usually found in the kid's bedroom where she stays for most of the game. She is commonly accepted as Takuro's girlfriend. In subsequent versions, however, Mika will usually mention him and refuse to leave without him. Mika only cares for Takuro's safety for she loves him alot. It is theorized by some that she does not like Hiroshi, even though he's her friend. In the novel, Mika seems to be very meek and confident, she is a lone wolf mostly.
Mika is a non-playable character and one of the main protagonists, who has almost no role in the game other than being the first to be killed by the Oni in Version 6, but in Ao Oni Plus, Mika will be a play-able character. In the novel, she may have a bigger role and not be "useless".
Ao Oni (Games) Edit
Version 1 Edit
In Version 1, Mika is named Megumi, and seems to be Takuro's girlfriend as well as a member of his gang. In the second floor bedroom Hiroshi first finds her in, she has set up a dresser barricade. This is what helps her survive to the end.
Version 3 Edit
In Version 3, Mika is first found in the second floor bedroom. Later she is found with Takuro and Takeshi in one of the rooms of the basement, they all soon flee after the Oni enters the room. Mika is found again with Takeshi in a dungeon and will not come out until Hiroshi finds an exit. Once Hiroshi finds the rope ladder deep inside a cave, both of them then accompany him. Afterward, they see the Oni eating the ladder. Hiroshi and Mika flee, while Takeshi trips and is killed. Mika is found again being pounded and killed by the Squatto Oni in a room in the mansion.
Version 5 Edit
In Version 5, Mika is found in the kid's bedroom hiding behind a bed. She will refuse to leave the mansion without Takuro. Mika does not leave this location for the remainder of the game, although Hiroshi can return at the end of the game to rescue her. She is not shown in the epilogue, its unknown where she was, but she is not mentioned again.
Version 6 Edit
In Version 6, Mika is the first to die. She dies right as Hiroshi is about to enter the basement. There is a scream from upstairs and as Hiroshi enters the room Mika was in, he sees the Oni supposedly eating her. Later on, Hiroshi will encounter Mika in the basement for a few seconds. She then morphs into Mika Oni and chases Hiroshi around.
Ao Oni (Novel) Edit
Mika is a girl who harbors good will toward Takuro. Her mind is strong and though she acts out rashly. Mika does however have a rather lonely side to her, but is far from becoming domesticated. Mika is also surprisingly quick on her feet. For the 2nd in the bonus manga at the begining(this had no affect to the real story), Mika refuses to go with Hiroshi and is then chased by the oni. Her leg breaks and she cant run away from the oni. Se either sees or hallucinates Takuro being there ignoring her or looking for her. Tears in her eyes, she accepts the fact that she is dead and with tears and a smile, she might of admited in her "final" moments that she'd die for Takuro, and then gets "killed".
Ao Oni (Movie) Edit
Mika makes an appearance in the live action movie, Ao Oni. She will be portrayed by Seika Furuhata.
- While being chased in Versions 3, 5, and 6, the player can bring the Oni into the kid's bedroom Mika is hiding in.
- In Versions 3 and 5, this results in an immediate game over as Hiroshi will automatically go in front of Mika in an attempt to protect her from the Oni and be killed.
- In Version 6, however, the player maintains control of Hiroshi. The chase ends as you leave the bedroom, going back into that room shows that Mika has been killed. The Oni also vanishes from the bedroom without going out the only exit. This will not prompt the scream as you enter the basement and the Oni will not be seen eating Mika.
- Mika's in-game sprite is modeled after the "002-Fighter02" default sprite in RPG Maker XP.
- Mika's novel appearance may be similar to the average anime jock's girlfriend(even though its unknown if Takuro and Mika are dating in the novel.).
- Mika is mostly disliked by most fans.
- Mika's bust is bigger then Anna's, this is never really noticed that much.
- The game never makes it clear if Mika's hair is long or short, for fans always change her hair style. But in the novel, her hair is longer then her sprites.
- Mika was the first female in the Ao oni series. Anna being the 2nd.
- Her role in the novel maybe more usful then her role in the games.
- Despite Mika's blue outfit, and in the novel her pink, her shirt is going to be Orange and her skirt is a quilt color.
- For the novel, Mika may look like her bust cup size is a C cup, D cup, or a DD cup(this is not known, none of the characters have canical measurements yet.).